Offical website of Green Innovation and Development Centre (GreenID) is www.en.greenidvietnam.org.vn. GreenID is not responsible for any information from websites with similar name.
Assistant for Development Advisor GreenID
Green Innovation and Development Center (GreenID) was the first Vietnamese non-profit organizations (NPO) working in the field of sustainable energy sources, improved water resources management and inclusive decision processes in Vietnam. GreenID is established under the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA) and recognized by Decision 840/QD-LHH dated 27th December 2011. GreenID was founded by four persons in order to promote an inclusive and participative approach to sustainable development.GreenID is now on its way to become Vietnams leading civil society actor and credible dialogue partner on a sustainable energy sector development in Vietnam.Since January 2015, GreenID receives support from a development advisor to strengthen the organizational development.
GreenID would like to seek a qualified person to work as a full-time project assistant for this Development Advisor for at least one year from December 2015.
2. Description of roles, duties and responsibilities within GreenID
The Project Assistant will support the development advisor in particular by i.e.:
- Development and implementation of mechanisms that ensure the objectives of the new strategy activities
- Development and implementation of capacity building activities for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency for Vietnam Sustainable Energy Alliance (VSEA)/GreenID
- Development and implementation of communication material related to energy issues as well as research papers
- Facilitating the strategic development process of VSEA
- Conceptual development (and organization of) a network for GreenIDs voluntaries and former national and international interns.
- Development or supervision of market research or specific sub-sector analyses, e.g. for wind, solar power and respective manufacturing capacities in Viet Nam
- Support the overall successful implementation of GreenID strategy and related task
- Support to conducting annual report for GreenID
Management and Coordination Tasks
- Organiseworkshops, conferences, events, training activities within VSEA network and for selected target groups on national and international level;
- Support in project managerial tasks, e.g. elaboration of monitoring outputs
Networking and Cooperation
- Develop databases for contact management (businesses, research, government)
- Support in the development of market overviews
Knowledge management and communication
- Development of formats and tools for effective communication and sharing of market information related to GreenIDs focus. (e.g. through web communication, newsletters, etc.)
- Prepare reports and presentation materials;
- Research and study activities on energy topics;
3. Required Entry Qualifications and Competencies
- Formal Education:
+ Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in economics, energy, business, international relations or related field
- Professional Experience:
+ Minimum of 1 years of professional working experience
+ Having working experience in a regional and international cooperation projects
+ Experience in the renewable energy sector in Viet Nam(benefit)
+ Language skills: Vietnamese as a mother tongue; excellent written and verbal English
+ Excellent command of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Other requirements:
+ High degree of flexibility and dynamic work ethic, results-oriented
+ Good project management skills
+ Market research skills
+ Team spirit with the ability to work independently
+ Very good communication skills
Any interested candidate can send their letter of interest and CV (in English) to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 November 2015 before 5.30 PM (Hanoi time).
TERMS OF REFERENCE (recommendation paper on increasing water security in the context of climate change and energy development in Vietnam) 1. General Introduction: GreenID is a Vietnamese non-profit organization (NGO) established under the ...
TERMS OF REFERENCE Job decription for communications officer 1. About GreenID Green Innovation and Development Centre (GreemID) is a Vietnamese non-profit organization (NPO) established under the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations ...
Since 2012, the GreenID has pioneered an experimental implementation of the Local Energy Planning program (LEP) in 2 communes Nam Cuong and Bac Hai, Tien Hai District, Thai Binh Province. ...
1, General introduction: GreenID is a Vietnamese non-profit organization (NGO) established under the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Association (VUSTA) and recognized by Decision No. 840/QD-LHH dated 27/12/2011. GreenID works ...