1, General introduction: GreenID is a Vietnamese non-profit organization (NGO) established under the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Association (VUSTA) and recognized by Decision No. 840/QD-LHH dated 27/12/2011. GreenID works ...
1, General introduction:
GreenID is a Vietnamese non-profit organization (NGO) established under the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Association (VUSTA) and recognized by Decision No. 840/QD-LHH dated 27/12/2011. GreenID works toward sustainable development in Vietnam with priority to promote the overall approach in considering the role of the energy sector and these impacts on the environment related to this field. Since its establishment, GreenID has developed approach of local energy planning in Thai Binh, Nam Dinh, Hue, Ca Mau. In 2016, GreenID continues expanding this aprroach to other provinces in An Giang, Dac Lac to enhance sustainable energy solutions for community.
In 2016, GreenID continues to receive financial support from Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung (RLS) to carry out project “Paving the way for scaling up Local Energy Planning and sustainable energy solutions in Nam Dinh and Thai Binh provinces”. The project focuses on enhancing capacity for local people in the community to apply effectively energy savings and renewable energy solution.
Under the project, GreenID carries out to support Thai Binh center of Industry Promotion and Consultant Development in order to produce communication materials on efficient, saving use of energy in order to raise awareness and promote citizens.
2, Job description
- Comment for content off communication material on efficient and saving use of energy.
- Consulting selection of form and designing communication material
- Editing and finalizing communication materials related to efficient and saving use of energy
3, Requirements for expert
- Having Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Degree related to work.
- Having knowledge about research content.
- Having 5 years of experience in drafting communication material at the community level.
- Having experience and knowledge of community development work and environmental protection.
4, Expected result
- Task is completed and sent to GreenID on time as described.
- All tasks are completed with high and guaranteed results.
5, Contact information:
All interested candidates please send your letter of interest and CV to the following address:
Ms. Nguyen Thi Ha – Project officer, Green Innovation and Development Centre (GreenID)
Mobile: 0977 999 213
Deadline for submission: 15/9/2016