Offical website of Green Innovation and Development Centre (GreenID) is www.en.greenidvietnam.org.vn. GreenID is not responsible for any information from websites with similar name.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Re: Consultant: Providing support for the implementation of the pre-study Energy Transition Readiness of Vietnam-Pathways to a Renewable Energy System & organization of the workshop presenting preminary results”
Green Innovation and Development Center (GreenID) has been financed by Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung (RLS) to implement the project “Providing support for the implementation of the pre-study Energy Transition Readiness of Vietnam – Pathways to a Renewable Energy System & Organization of the workshop presenting preminary results” from December 2015 to January 2016 in Ha Noi. In order to implement this project, GreenID is in need of Consultant to be the lead implementor of all required tasks in this project.
2, Task description
2.1. Supporting the implementation of the pre-study
- Provide consultation about the energy situation of Vietnam to RLS consultants over internet-based meetings
- Collect and provide relavant literature to consultant for drafting pre-study report.
- Participate actively in the stakeholder mapping process.
- Review and make specific comments for draft report.
2.2. Supporting the organisation of the workshop.
- Support RLS in access to energy network (relevant authorities, civil society actors...) in Vietnam in inviting them to the workshop scheduled 3rd and 4th March 2016-03-10
- Arrange interview for consultants with stakeholders in Ha Noi.
- Review the presentation/abstracts from all speakeers before the workshop an improve these documents if needed and communicate with speakers to adjust these speeches accordingly
- Conceptulise the workshop (concept note, invitation, agenda and participation list)
- Provide facilitation service during the workshop
- Arranging simultaneous translation service during the workshop.
- Prepare the agenda for the workshop
3, Expected results
- Follow the progress of the project
- Provide required inputs for activities as indicated
- Report the task completion within 15 days after the workshop.
4, Implementation time and expenditure
- Time: 2/12/15-27/1/2016
- Expenditure as indicated in the agreement with RLS.
5. Contact information:
Contact person: Nguyễn Thị Hà – project officer, GreenID
Email: email@example.com. Tel: 0977 999 213
TERMS OF REFERENCE (recommendation paper on increasing water security in the context of climate change and energy development in Vietnam) 1. General Introduction: GreenID is a Vietnamese non-profit organization (NGO) established under the ...
TERMS OF REFERENCE Job decription for communications officer 1. About GreenID Green Innovation and Development Centre (GreemID) is a Vietnamese non-profit organization (NPO) established under the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations ...
Since 2012, the GreenID has pioneered an experimental implementation of the Local Energy Planning program (LEP) in 2 communes Nam Cuong and Bac Hai, Tien Hai District, Thai Binh Province. ...
1, General introduction: GreenID is a Vietnamese non-profit organization (NGO) established under the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Association (VUSTA) and recognized by Decision No. 840/QD-LHH dated 27/12/2011. GreenID works ...