Organization’s name: Green Innovation and Development Centre (GreenID) GreenID is a non-profit organization established under the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations ( VUSTA) and recongnizex by Decision 840/QD-LHH dated ...
Green Innovation and Development Centre (GreenID)
GreenID is a Vietnamese non-profit organization (NPO) established under the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations ( VUSTA) and recongnized by Decision 840/QD-LHH dated 27th December 2011. GreenID works to promote sustainable development in Vietnam and the larger Mekong region, and is now n its way to become a leading and credible civil society actor promoting sustainable energy sector development.
GreenID recognizes that to promote sustainablity it must address constraints related to governance, organisational structures and social and technology integration.
GreenID has project-specific experience coupled with cutting edge global knowledge and theory to help integrate sustainable solutions into policy and local communities.
GreenID is the leading credible Vietnamese civil society actor promoting sustainable energy sector development
1. GreenID is well-known and recognized as a source for evidence from high quality research on coal power impacts and sustainable alternative energy solutions
2. GreenID is developing Local Energy Planning (LEP) to become the model for designing sustainable energy solutions at the commune level in Vietnam
3. GreenID is facilitating the application of green packages including but not limited to sustainable energy and wanter solutions to local communities
4. GreenID is supporting Vietnam Sustainable Energy Alliance (VSEA) to become a well-know advocacy alliance on sustainable energy development in Vietnam
5. GreenID is increasing public participation in decision making processes related to energy, water and climate change.