TERMS OF REFERENCE (recommendation paper on increasing water security in the context of climate change and energy development in Vietnam) 1. General Introduction: GreenID is a Vietnamese non-profit organization (NGO) established under the ...
TERMS OF REFERENCE
(recommendation paper on increasing water security in the context of climate change and energy development in Vietnam)
1. General Introduction:
GreenID is a Vietnamese non-profit organization (NGO) established under the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Association (VUSTA) and recognized by Decision No. 840/QD-LHH dated 27/12/2011. GreenID works toward sustainable development in Vietnam with priority to promote the overall approach in considering the role of the energy sector and these impacts on the environment related to this field.
In December 2017, the Green Innovation Center (GreenID) implemented a series of communication materials on the impacts of coal-fired thermal power plants on water resources to provide an overview of the current state of water resources. ensure water security, the relationship between water, food and energy in the context of climate change as well as propose alternative renewable energy solutions. To implement this activity. GreenID recruited 01 expert to write recommendations with following task:
3, Task description:
- prepare the outline for recommendations in line with the objectives
- Document review, synthesis of information on water resources security, current status and challenges in ensuring water resources security in Vietnam,
- Analyze the relationship between water resources security and energy development, the challenge of water security provided by coal-fired thermal power plants in the context of climate change,
- Make policy recommendations to enhance water resources security and propose alternative renewable energy solutions.
- Write recommendations, revise, finalize recommendations according to expert opinion and GreenID
3, Requirements for expert
- Have university or equivalent or higher degree related to research content
- Ability to synthesize, analyze and process information well
- Have knowledge of the research content required
- Ability to work independently or in team.
- Have experience writing policy recommendations.
4, Expected result
- 01 proposal submitted to GreenID for comments.
- 01 completed recommendation paper sent to GreenID in accordance with the plan.
5, Contact person:
All interested candidates, please send your letter of interest and CV to the following address:
Ms. Nguyen Thi Anh Thu – Project officer (GreenID)
Tel: 024 3 795 6372
Deadline submission: 1/11/2017