GreenID is a non-profit organization established under the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA) and recognized by Decision 840/QD-LHH dated 27th December 2011.GreenID promotes an inclusive approach to sustainable development in Vietnam and the larger Mekong region, with a particular focus on the role of the energy sector and its environmental impact. The organizations resource base includes environmental and energy experts, researchers, and activists. All share a common commitment to promote green, low carbon, environmentally-friendly development and natural resource protection. GreenID firmly believes that viable and sustainable solutions to the current challenges can only be achieved if local communities are involved in the whole process from planning to execution.
GreenID is looking for an intern for the vacancy in Research team with the job description below
2. Total number: 01
3. Detailed work
· Translate documents, reports into English or into Vietnamese;
· Work as interpreter for experts who are not really good at English in seminar, workshop, meeting, and so on;
· Support some activities under the projects as required by supervisor;
· Searching and synthesizing information on topics related to fields of research team such as sustainable energy solutions/initiatives, technologies and impacts of coal power development, energy efficiency and so on to contribute to the works of GreenID as guided and required by supervisor;
· Write activity reports as required by supervisor;
· Other works when needed.
· Intern will be assigned task and submit monthly report (through intern dairy and timesheet) for supervisor.
· Good at English, especially reading and writing and translation;
· Eager to learn and being responsible for the given tasks;
· Be excellent at teamwork skill and communication skills;
· Being independent;
· Be good at time management;
· Be able to participate in fieldtrip/events outside of Hanoi (if necessary).
· Have chances to learn and improve personal skills in a professional working environment;
· Be able to participate in different trainings of GreenID;
· Improve skills and knowledge related to energy and having opportunity to interact with the community;
· Being guided to learn about new tools and software;
· Get experiences in implementing project activities, such as organizing events, developing project action plan, writing reports, writing news, data collection and analysis etc.
Contact Ms Ha Thi Hong Hai – Project officer of Research Program
Email: email@example.com Phone: 0974 625 012 / 04 397 563 72